" CV Cadre commercial export agroalimentaire Europe "
Cadre commercial export agroalimentaire Europe
Etat civil :
Expérience professionelle :
February 2011 - January 2013
Trade officer at the FRENCH TRADE COMMISSION in Mumbai, India - Agrofood department
Responsible for advising and accompanying French-based companies in their development on
export and investment markets:
- giving insight on Indian Agro-industry & customers (market briefs, business environment
reports, focus on export regulation);
- offering personalised consulting and operational support services to facilitate access to the
Indian market (market feasibility studies, product testing and business partner search);
- promoting, communicating on and organising collective events (business seminars, B2B
meetings, trade delegations, French pavilion on trade show).
July December 2010
Foie Gras assistant Product Manager at LABEYRIE SA, French Leader of Festive food.
Took part in the launching of Christmas 2010 Foie Gras range:
- Supported new product development and implementation processes (Packaging creation)
- Designing and implementing sales promotion scheme (recipe book, contests, etc.)
- Managed the Media Plan : dedicated website, specialist press, etc.;
- Analysed Consumer Panel and Retail Measurement (Kantaar World Panel, Nielsen).
December- June 2009
Business manager for imported cheese, Lcomps & Impex LTD., Mumbai market. Major Food
importer in India. (Placement)
- Generated sales documents (product brochure, price list);
- Built on-going customer relationships. Entered the Foodservice market;
(5 star Hotels & restaurant, gourmet stores). 125 prospects met in 6 months;
- Negotiation with Executives Chef and Purchase managers;
- Took part to the launching/ promotion of a new India-made cheese brand;
- Organised Cheese tastings in modern retail and represented at specialized trade fair;
- Trained Indian employees (cold chain requirements, product knowledge).
May- October 2008 Business analyst at Bacardi Martini France; Sales promotion department.
- Generated Sales reporting & analysed Retail Measurement (product performance, sales force
activity, national account turnover);
- Managed the Sales Incentive Plan (Sales Force Contest, Bonus);
- Performed support for account managers (business intelligence).
June- August 2007
Assistant Logistics manager at Brioche Pasquier UK, commercial subsidiary of the French leader
brioche manufacturer. (Placement)
- Supply & Warehouse management (demand planning, EDI, transport scheduling, inventory);
- Order management (invoicing and customer service);
- Took part in the invitation to tender to find a new haulier
MSc International Management, SKEMA Business School, Lille, France. (English program)
Exchange Student at John Molson Business School, Concordia University, Montréal, Canada for
winter semester 2010. Studying in the MBA program.
Two-year intensive prep courses for competitive exams to get into French business schools.
Specialization in Economics, Mathematics, English and German.
Lycée Ozennes, Toulouse, France.
Studying the BAC (equivalent to A levels), specializing in Economy, got first-class distinction
(mention TB). Lycée P.P.Riquet, St Orens, France.
Trekking, canyoning , snowboarding
Have a passion for dance (ballet, jazz, tap dance, salsa, ballroom dancing)
Wine & Gastronomy
Nos sites :
Commerces.com répertorie les Commerces, Supermarchés, Magasins, Fleuristes, Plombiers, Boutiques, ... et les classe du plus proche au plus éloigné de chez vous en vous géolocalisant.
Recette.com répertorie des centaines de recettes de cuisine, de gateau, de viande. Découvrez la sélection des meilleures recettes pour réaliser un repas complet gourmand, de l'apéritif au dessert.
Réparateurs.com recense l'ensemble des artisans en France. Découvrez la liste de ceux qui pourraient vous intéresser en fonction de votre adresse et du corps de métier recherché.
MeurtheetMoselle.com recense l'ensemble des professionnels de la Meurthe-et-Moselle. Découvrez la liste des magasins et services de votre ville, leurs horaires et coordonnées.